The 5th W3+FAIR – networking trade fair for Optics, Electronics & Mechanics in Wetzlar, the centre of precision opto-electronic technologies.
More Info here: W3+Fair 2018 – Wetzlar
Workshop focussed on Optical Monitoring Technologies.
strongly recommended due to the increased production accuracy options when depositing more complex optical filter stack specifications.
Info here: email@example.com by PhotonicNet & the Research Center for Surface Technology, Location Hannover
Bram Vingerling will visit the Laser 2017 in Munich from 26 – 29 June 2017
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to arrange a meeting.
- This Workshop gives a complete overview about functions, design, production and application of Optical Thin Films.
- Speaker: Prof. Dr. Norbert Kaiser
- Mehr Information at CETiP, the Continuous Education in Photonics branch of OPTENCE e.V.
- This Workshop gives a short introduction to Optical Thin Films.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Eckhardt, Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen, teaches since 2013 at the Technical Highschool Mittelhessen on Optics and Optical Instrumentation. Before that he has worked in Optics Production for UV-Lithography Systems, especially in Optical Coatings for DUV and VUV.
- More Information at CETiP, the Continuous Education in Photonics branch of OPTENCE e.V.
Ron Willey is an expert in optical thin film technology and an excellent teacher and autor of numerous publications.
Date: 12-16 JANUARY 2015.
Location: Amsterdam Mercure Hotel near Schiphol Airport.
Bram Vingerling is attending this conference and exhibit (German-Language, sorry non german speaking colleages) on both days.
Looking forward to good discussions! You can contact me any time to touchdown for a talk.
The focus of these 4th “Wetzlarer Herbsttagen” is on Micro-Optics, Freeform-Surfaces, Optical Thin Films and EUV optics.
Practical Design and Production of Optical Thin Films
A Workshop given by Ron Willey from 12-16 January 2015 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Topics cover the design and practical production of optical coatings, while using the Filmstar* package from Fred Goldstein, FTGSoftware.com
see: willeyoptical.com for more details about the training programm
see: ftgsoftware.com for information about the Filmstar* Family of Optical Coating Design, Measurement and Automation Tools.
- Der Kurs gibt einen kompletten Überblick über Funktion, Design, Herstellung und Anwendung optischer Schichten.
- Referent: Prof. Dr. Norbert Kaiser
- Mehr Informationen bei CETiP, das Aus- und Weiterbildungsprogramm von OPTENCE e.V.
MacLeod was my 1st Teacher back in 1988 and I am dreaming about Admittance Plots ever since. He is an excellent teacher and Autor of the Optical Thin Film Design software packages Essential MacLeod and Concise MacLeod.